Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IT'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY !!!!

Go wish my best friend MOLLY BATES a hap-hap happy day! How long have I known ya, Molls? 8 years? 9? Well here's to the rest of our days together. I love you!!

Here's some of Molly's best moments!!

Budzone.com


Affairs


And of course, our most viral video yet (236,000 Youtube views and counting)
Seduced Milkman


Oooooo, and check out Kali's AMAZING cartoon for Molly too! This rules a ball's balls!


UPDATE!
Huge success! Behold as Molly enjoys our drawings, and my gifts (pretty pretty new dress and accessories) in person!



Yay!
Happy Birthday, Molly!!!!!



P.S.
My brother came to visit a couple weekends ago and we went to this great Japanese bar we love. After a few drinks, crazy cartoons can be born! Here's quite a price that Kali drew for me- eeee, me and Maude!! :D

16 comments:

Patrick McMicheal said...

Dude , Your head looks HUGE!!!(nico & molly pic) Was there a fisheye lens involved?
Maybe Molly's just a tiny girl?
Photoshop?
Still, a Great expression!

Unknown said...

Oh you poor poor milk men!

Molly said...

Ack! I love you so much, Nico! Thanks for making my birthday so wonderful. You are truly a great friend!

Red said...

And everything turned out awesome! What a good pal.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Mollys and Birthdays are great things!!!


Great work on the card, brochovsky!

Kali Fontecchio said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!

J Cola said...

Molly with her dress and the drawing...that's the best thing I've ever seen!

Shawn Dickinson said...

Hooray for fun!

Nico said...

Patrick- haha, um, I guess it's a combo of me being 6'4'', Molly being 5'3'', and my camera having a wide-angle lens.

Niki- It's a sad, sad day to be a milk man.

Molly- I love you too!!! i don't think you realize how pumped I am for Trapped in the Closet party this weekend

Red- you know it!!

Michael- Thanks! I used to draw little scribbles of Doogy and Kiwi (my little puppy characters) for Molly on our assignment papers when she and I met as deskmates back in high school! so I figured including them in her card nearly a decade later might be delightfully appropriate.

Kali- That photo of Molly in her outfit holding your drawing of her in the very same outfit is extremely surreal. YAY indeed!!!!!!

Jenny- TOTES!

Shawn- Yay! actually i think the only way it could have been more fun is if the party took place on Endor and was hosted by the Ewoks, but I digress

Hellen H. said...

Super super awesome!!! I'd never seen the Affairs one, it's excellent! That dress and necklace are tooooo! Hurray for Molly getting borned!

Molly said...

Nico I'm five feet even! Get it right! :)

Nico said...

then there's even more of a reason for ya, Pat.

Patrick McMicheal said...

Nico, Don't get me wrong! I'm not Bustin Balls...I've seen many pictures of you over the last couple years, But THIS one looks a bit dis-proportional.
Happy Birthday Molly!

Trevor Thompson said...

I dare you to do The Argument Clinic or The Parrot Sketch!

- trevor.

Trevor Thompson said...

I Double Dare you....

liz crump said...

this puppy is sick!

i'm following you as of 1 second after i post this.