Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stuff from the past couple months.

Busy busy busy times. New job at a fantastic animation studio (you'll have to guess which one), filming videos, drawing cartoons, going out to play with friends. Here's some drawings and cartoon gifts I never got around to posting here.


Zach's birthday and college graduation present!


Kali's favorite food!


Drawn for awesome and extremely tall boy Matt Danner's birthday bash!

Wanna be more in the loop with me, my art, and my life? FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!
(I post my artwork there a lot quicker and more often than I do here)

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Haha! These are great! Love the first one with Skarfy and Scribbles with Zach's character.

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...

Ha, all neat stuff! Grover's not-sure if-want face is hilarious

Nico said...

Thanks guys!!