Monday, May 2, 2011

Pop Some Popcorn, Sit Back, and Enjoy...

SO much going on lately! To start off, here's our Channel 101 pilot that we submitted for the April 2011 screening. It's called "Drive-Thru Confessions" and it was created and written by myself and Kali Fontecchio!



It stars myself, Kali, Abed Gheith, Myke Chilian, Eric Bauza, Matt Danner, Scott Gairdner and Molly Bates Johnson, along with awesome visual effects and on-set assistance by Tara Billinger and Jack Cusumano. A HUGE thanks to you guys, it was a really fun project and I’m so proud of it!


Next up is a freaking amazing animated segment that Kali worked on the whole past month, featuring her own Maude Macher in Episode 16 of EVERYTHING! I helped cut the animatic together, and did the segment's final editing, sound effects and music! She really did an incredible job on this, I could just watch it on loop all day long!!!!

The Maude segment begins at 02:10, but make sure to watch the whole episode anyway because EVERYTHING rules!



Guess what! Zach Bellissimo's senior thesis is done done DONE!! And the end results are incredible. I cannot show it online at this time for obvious reasons, but I did help color about a dozen scenes throughout the second half of the film. Here's the poster, to help you anticipate the full film soon!


Finally, Channel 101's other hit show Googy asked us to be in their latest episode, Googy #4! You can find Kali, Jack, Tara and myself all as Halloween partygoers at the ending's Wolf Boy (Myke Chilian!!) song. I'm a FrankenNico!



And here are some props Jack and I created to decorate Googy's bedroom in Episode 3. Thanks to Willy Roberts and Mike Manasewitsch for inviting us to be a part of their fantastic show!



Okay, even MORE fun to share, soon!


8 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Weeee! What a crazy month! I'm going to sleep through May I think.....

Nico said...

Mmm, that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Benjamin said...

I think my brain just blew up from an overload of awesome stuff. Man! Give me a warning next time, okay?

Hellen C. Harty said...

All so coool!!!! Also, you were in the same video as Kumail Nanjiani, who is fucking awesome! So I'm going to go throw up with jealousy! I have some jealousy issues!

Omar Momani said...

awesome

Emily said...

That Googy episode was so awesome! I loved it!

Great job as Cowgirl :)

Emily said...

Oh, wait, haha, this is NICO's blog. Great job to you too, Nico :)

Drive Through Confessions is a great concept!

-Emily

Nico said...

Haha no worries Emily. :) Thanks, and thanks everyone!