Saturday, December 26, 2009

XMAS GIFTS!!! pt. 3

Hey, more holiday presents!! These below are for my two little Christmas angels, Zach and Tara!! Here's Tara as sweet and happy as ever, with her best pal Dr. Scoops. Although Scoops is not quite sure what to make of this whole "Xmas" thing that the silly humans do.

(the ink)

...and, here's a gift only fit for the true King of all Wild Things: Zach!! I paid special close attention to the textures on this one to try once again to go for that "storybook look". It's actually quite a hard thing to do when you're working on cartoons strictly digitally.

(the ink)


The last of the Xmas gifts, plus the aftermath of my holidays, all coming next post! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Yay! Two awesome gifts for two awesome people! Love the hairness.

Zach Bellissimo said...

Nico, dude, your the best. Seriously. I love these so much. I gotta find a nice frame to put mine in so I can hang it up on my wall.

Tara and I will send you and Kali's package reaaaal soon! So don't worry!

Merry Christmas, budzone! Hope you had a real good one.

callie! said...

I'm really loving your inks lately!!! But I like Zack's colored gift more than the ink because you really brought a lot to it.

Benjamin Anders said...

Great job, Nico! Been loving all your recent posts :) The Grinch drawing is superb, as well as the art in this post.