Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY GRINCHMAS

I'll get back to sharing holiday gifts in a couple days, but for right now, here's a little holiday cartoon fun from yours truly.

I love Dr. Seuss and the Grinch is no exception. I wanted to have this piece be as "storybook-looking" as possible with using the Grinch's original design from the book, but having Cindy Lou-Who in the design of the animated short. I just love her in the Chuck Jones cartoon!

Hope you all like this, and have happy holidays wherever you are and whomever you're with!

13 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Hipster Doofus said...

Came out fuckin awesome Nico!!!

-pbj

Niki said...

"they've" been having Grinch week. I think it just finished

Niki said...

Dang it. Forgot to say I love that picture! I actually thought you got it from the Chuck site!

Colter said...

You already know this, but the Grinch drawing is awesome!

Merry Christmas dude!

Chenny said...

AGH i love this!!! That grinch is so amazing, a really nice light touch to him, nice cross hatching too! and Cindy is so cute! amazing!

Trevor Thompson said...

You're super cool, Nico, as is that fan art! Have a good Christmas in AZ with the fam!

- trevor.

Molly said...

Nico, I LOVE this Grinch cartoon! The colors are perfect, so interesting seeing the Grinch without any green. Great job, buddy!

Zach Bellissimo said...

Ah the Grinch! I can recite that entire cartoon. I love how you colored him like he is in the book.

And I love your golden tighty shorts too. They're "teh sex".

Merry Christmas Nico!!!!!

Nico said...

Kali: Ohhhh yes.

Hipster, Niki, Colter, Trevor: Thanks!!

Chenny: Thank you!!! I think Cindy Who is such a cutie. Love her character. Yay!!

Molly: Thanky!!! Can't wait for DIE HARD tomorrow.

Zach: Merry christmas and thanks to you too, Zachy!! Those shorts are all for you, buddy.

Katie said...

Nico! Lovely drawing! Holly Happidays to you!

Jessica said...

Which do I love more, the grinch or your gold shiny shorts.Tough call! Great stuff.

Nico said...

Thanks, lllladies! Happy everything to you.