Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'LL HAVE A BUTTERSCOTCH SUNDAE, I GUESS.

I'm gonna fiddle around and attempt to draw some of my favorite film characters. Here is Margot Tenenbaum from one of my favorite films, The Royal Tenenbaums!

Looks like Ben, Scott and I were on a Margot kick this week, so we all drew her and seemed to kinda made a theme out of it. I love this movie!


It's a very special someone's birthday today! Go wish one of my besties, the ever-lovely Jess, a happy one! Here she is with her two pups Milo and Hannah.

Milo is just the sweetest little thing and Hannah is entirely the opposite. I mean, she's adorable but just SO mischievous. She is always up to something! Sneaky somethings. Also here is Jess and I being lovable.

Aaand here's a gift for Kyle, in exchange for the wonderful Strawberry Fields piece he gave to me earlier this week!! Strawberry hangs out on my head and I am entirely not as cute in real life as I drew myself here. Oh well.

9 comments:

Benjamin Anders said...

Love Margot T! It's such a quirky film and it works. Also love the Strawberry drawing.

I love the dogs in Jess' drawing too. There's a lot of personality in them. Keep drawing, man!

J Cola said...

I love everything that is going on here. Great work as always!!!

Molly said...

Wonderful cartoon of Jess and the pups! We showed it to the parents today and they loved it also!

Scott Forbes said...

Really nice work on the Margot drawing and the Strawberry illustration is great!

callie! said...

NICO DRAWINGS AND POST!!! Good fun. I like the way you draw animals. I think both the doggies and Frogberryraccoon whatever her name arrhh...well you do a good job of drawing her.

Jessica said...

I love my picture with all of my little heart!

Nico said...

it's funny because I spent a lot of time drawing Jess and drew the dogs in like 2 seconds. haha. Thanks for the kind comments, everyone!

TV's Kyle said...

You know I dig your Strawberry pic. She totally lives on my wall next to my Pokemon calendar. Word.

Thanks!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Those dogs are cute!