Monday, July 20, 2009

LOOKIT WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN...

...It's ANGORA NAPKIN!!!!!

I LOVE Angora Napkin, and I hope you like my fan-art above! This graphic novel, turned recently-completed animated pilot, is created by Troy Little and Nick Cross and it is AMAZING good fun. Buy the graphic novel here and visit the official blog here to VOTE and help get the pilot picked up for a cartoon series on Teletoon in Canada!

The animation world definitely needs something this cool right now, so DO IT UP!!! Mallory commands it!


Also-
COMIC-CON ALERT!!
Wow, it's already that time of year again. I'm off to San Diego. Who's going to Comic-Con this weekend?? I'll be wandering around aimlessly on Friday and Saturday and will also be at John K's booths with Kali and the gang. Times are here:

Usually I'd tell everyone to check back here afterwards for my full Comic-Con report in photos, but things are different this year: Just follow my LIVE TWEETINGS and get the scoop while it's all happening! Score!!

Be back in a week! BTW, if you find me at the Con and say hi, you'll get a free hug! (high-five, if you're a dude)

9 comments:

Ben said...

Love these Angora Napkin drawings! It is such an awesome premise and Teletoon certainly needs to pick this up!

I'm so upset I'm missing Comicon... I wish I could go. Have fun and buy lots of stuff. Waste all your money on awesome stuff!

Awesome job on the Fraggle Rock drawings too!

Molly said...

I will be there! Can't wait to see Kali again, and meet all your cool cartoonist friends!

CaseyBug said...

Want to be there :'(

Shawn Dickinson said...

High fives all around!!!

Matt said...

I gotta say Nico, since rooming up with Kali, her skills seem to be rubbing off on you. Your drawings are getting better!

I wish I could go to the Con, but earth monies won't permit it. I'd love to meet the whole John K crew, I've been somewhat of a silent lurker, spying on all of your blogs for... some time now. Sorry if that scares you. :)

Kali Fontecchio said...

My horrible habits of cigareets, whiskey and wild wild weeemaaan are rubbing off mostly. And a terrible addiction to pre-marital cuddling ( >#_____# )>

Niki said...

My favorite is the purple hair girl! I saw this today earlier but I forgot to comment! sorry!

Katie said...

Holy crap Nico, it's insane how fast you've been improving lately! Your Angora Napkin drawing is super cute and dynamic! Nice poses and flow, cool organic shapes...super cool!

Angora Napkin rules!! I still don't know if I'm going to the con...I'll let you know though, cause I'd love to meet up with you and your pals if possible!

Chenny said...

Love these Angora Napkin drawings! amazing line quality and you really showed a sense of personality in each of them :)