Sunday, February 1, 2009

DUMMCOMICS.COM!!! PART 1

The wait is over!!


I'm going to have a guest spot on DummComics.com!! I'm one of the 1930 Nightmare Theatre winners of Dumm's guest comic try-out. This was super fun to do and I wanna thank Katie, Luke, Ricky, Gabe, Sean and Fred for holding the contest.
Unfortunately my comic must be kept hush-hush and unseen by unwashed human eyeballs until it's featured on the site, which could be a few weeks from now. But I'll make a post here as soon as it's up! Along with some other goodies.

Meanwhile I also submitted my very own Skadi comic, which didn't win but that's okay- BEN WON 1st PLACE, so hooray!! ...and that also means that it's safe to put mine up right here, right now! Click to view big!...



Ahh, even centuries later, not even business suits or political correction or blackberry headsets can prevent Skadi from doing what just comes natural.

Let's do it up HI-REZ!!





Stay tuned for DummComics.com PART 2!!

18 comments:

Tim said...

Congrats on the win. I like the Skadi. You draw a good bushbeast.

Niki said...

I had no idea of anything resembling this. Congrats!

Ben Forbes said...

This is awesome! I told you I loved it! It was very cool seeing in incredibly different spin on a Dumm Comic.

I really can't wait to see your Kimbo on the site!

M. R Darbyshire said...

Ha-ha-ha!!

Freckled Derelict said...

Haha this is great can't wait to see the winning comic! Love your blog and videos!!

Molly said...

Wonderful! I hope they do other contests so I can see more Nico versions!

Shawn said...

Hey! That's really good!

I can't wait to see the one being featured on Dumm Comics too!

Nico, you're okay in MY book!

Trevor Thompson said...

What a unique spin! So, do you think Diseasoid should get reparations?

- trevor.

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! Now turn in your badge; you are a loose cannon.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Yours makes me laugh at loud!

Nico said...

While the world is a very different place now, and the thought of bushbeats being slaves is considered completely immoral and insensitive, I highly doubt a reparation would be passed while humans are still running politics. Who knows, maybe one day we'll see a... nahh, let's get real. Like we'd ever have a BUSHBEAST president!

Nico said...

thanks for the nice comments, everyone!!

But Miss Bates, your comment is out of line. Turn in YOUR badge and gun by noon because you're OFF THE CASE.
here at the LAPD you're expected to be a team player and follow orders... not be a LONE WOLF! AND A LOOSE CANNON!!

J.R. Spumkin said...

Nice Skadi. Can't wait to see your 1930 comic up.

Tara Billinger said...

That is awesome! I'm really looking forward to your Nightmare spot! Great work.

Arschblog said...

Your comic is great!!!!!!!!!!!!=) I always want to see a Skadi of the future!!! I really like the ending!!!XD

Zach Bellissimo said...

Wow what a great concept. Don't think anyone else woulda thought of this. Way to go!

Mitch K said...

The hilarity! XD

Nico said...

THANKS GUYS!!!! This all means so much coming from lovely folks i look up to, such as yourselves!