Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'VE GOT NOTHING. HERE ARE SOME DVD MENUS.

Managing through this whole economy crisis they're talkin' about, been working at my job way too much to draw or put up anything interesting!! boo hooo. So here's some DVD menus from the upcoming Happy Hour box set or whenever we get around to actually making the discs. There's a ton more menus in the set (5-disc) but I don't wanna give too much away at this point.

ep 3 commentary

ep 6 main
ep 6 commentary

ep 7 bonus

ep 9 bonus

ep 10 main

ep 11 bonus

ep 11 commentary

ep 12 commentary

ep 12 bonus

holiday special bonus

holiday special commentary

ep 13 commentary

4 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited!!!! Hahaha, love the sober and drunken versions.

trevor thompson said...

Hey Nico:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

- trevor.

Hryma said...

OOOoooooohhhhhh!!!
A hug is in order, because I too am excited. And I'm not one for sentimentality so that's saying something!

Looks cool, Can't wait.

Shawn said...

Maaaaaaaannnn!!!!! This looks great! I can't wait for this set to come out! Even the MENU SCREENS make me laugh!!!!

Vivaaaa Los Happy Hours!