Sunday, July 6, 2008

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

Been drawing damn near nothin' lately, so sorry for lack of updates. Let's count the reasons why!
  • Scrambling to finish filming and editing this next episode of our show by the next two weeks.
  • Finishing a commercial project I was hired on.
  • Working my regular job to save up as much money as possible.
  • Preparing for San Diego Comic Con.
  • Getting ready to move into a new place in September.
  • Sleeping whenever possible.
So yeah, sometimes this thing called life catches up with you and makes you swamped for a while. But no worries, I'll be settled soon.

This is me right now!

UPDATE:
If you've got a half hour on your hands, check out Flu, our 2008 submission to Comic Con's annual film fest! (you can also watch it over at Youtube, in Parts One, Two, and Three)
This was filmed back in February and was real hard work. But it's a true labor of love (even if it's a psycho thriller), and major props to my amazing castmates. Thanks for watching!

8 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

THAT'S A LIE!

Kali Fontecchio said...

THAT SO NOT LIKE DUMBO'S EARS.

Nico said...

kali is very mean to me

Hryma said...

I like cereal.

trevor said...

Nico,

I just watched "Flu" and have to give you your props, man! Where do you find the time to do this crazy stuff?

I seriously hope you guys win! I'm whoring myself out to the festivals and know all-to-well what a task it can be. Good work!

And Kali, be nice to your future roommate. He's a great filmmaker, ya know!

As for you, Hrym... I've always been partial to oatmeal.

Party on, Wayne.

- trevor.

Hryma said...

I call it porridge!
Cereal Party on Garth.

trevor said...

THANK you, Hryma! I say "Party on Wayne" all the time, and almost NEVER does anyone give the correct response!

Kudos.

- trevor.

Hryma said...

Really, shit Trev, where have people been!!
That's like one of the coolest movies ever along with Airheads and Bill and Ted's.
I got called Garth a few months back, because she actually thought that was my name. I took it as a compliment!

Hi Nico!