Sunday, April 6, 2008

ODDS AND FRIENDS

(Do you see what I did there? This post's title is an awesome pun! oh lol)

It's because all during this past week, I've been drawing a lot of my good pals. So get ready for a blog post filled with second-rate caricatures by me!!!!! ("second-rate" being not an exaggeration, "me" being Nico)


Hey, guess who this is!

ahaha Guess who!!

Everytime I am on the freeway with Kali, this is what it's like:


-this little lady below is one of my faaaavorite people-

You know...
Not many people know this, but small woodland critters love me! But not as much as I love them!!!!!1


guess whooooooo...

Oh my, here's a fine lady that we all know! Sorry for the cheating Photoshop filter but I think it gives it an interesting style.
This one of computer dude below is from my animated commerical last year, so it's an oldie... But it's still as true as ever.

I did this yesterday and it might be my happiest drawing ever!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't handle the awesomeness of these two, below. I wanna make a TV show about their everyday lives; with all the explosions, car chases and martini-equipped romance scenes that they really experience on an average basis.

"Welcome. Can we get you a drink?"



So match the cartoons to their real-life counterparts and determine if I suck at drawing or not! This below is just a screencap of my top friends on MySpace (i'm lazy), so some of the people shown in it are TOTALLY NOT EVEN DRAWN HERE... (just to make it more difficult yo!)



I'll draw even more pals later. Thanks for lookin'!


11 comments:

Kristen McCabe said...

I like the one of you driving with Kali. (I react the same way as you when I drive) heh!

The Katie and her Saw illustration is extremely cute! One of my favs by you.

Nico, you're like totally Awesome and stuff! Like Totally!

Kali Fontecchio said...

I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY.

Nico said...

KALI-

don't apologize! it's funny!

<3

Ben Forbes said...

Wow, these are funny!

I like the Katie doodle and the Kali one.

I also am about to post a sculpture of a certain Mink... :)

Molly Moxie said...

Wonderful! I love the Cyndi one- so cute!

Katie said...

Yaaaay, thanks Nico!!! I love me with the saw! Oh yeah, I watched FLU. I will look for you online so I can compliment you on it!

Pat McMicheal said...

Hey Nico, The first Kali sketch is both simple and funny! Those crescent shaped eyes and trademark bangs! Very nice.
I like the "hellowabbit.jpg" mostly for the creepiness and the terrified look on the critters face! Great work man.
Katie/saw drawing is well done too.

Booo Tooons Ltd. said...

Where can a fella go to see that commercial you did, Nico?

- trevor.

Nico said...

Boo,
Which one? I've done a lot of commercials. I'm guessing you mean either my cartoon one or the one I did that has Marlo in it?

Booo Tooons Ltd. said...

Thanks. I've seen the one with Marlo, and it's hysterical. I'll check out the other one when I get to a computer with speakers.

BTW, why are you dead now?

- trevor.

Hryma said...

G'day Nico,
Cracker cartoons,
love your photo work too!
I was just looking at Ben's blog and read your words of wisdom, respect man;)