Friday, February 22, 2008

KOT'N KATIE & KALI KAZOO: THE SPAWNING

It's been a lot of work in the making, but my pals (and bigshot cartoonist chicks extraordinaire) KALI AND KATIE have their own folk-rock band now!!!


Yes, the talented young ladies have finally decided to leave their original ambition of being professional mundunugu cave dwellers and move on to greener, musically-acknowledgeable pastures.


The best part is that THEY ARE TERRIFIC!!! I've gotten the amazing privilege to hear most of the recordings and it's all fantastic. Kali plays a mean guitar, not to mention the both of them sing sooo purdy-like! Almost every song is a duet, and with both of them singing in different harmonies, they compliment each other very well.


One of my favorite old country songs is Ghost Riders in the Sky so I nearly FLIPPED when Kali sent me their version of it!! It's now my favorite Katie 'n Kali song of them all, but I'm not about to neglect the rest of their pieces: They ALL tie for my favorite 2nd place recording!

BEHOLD- ridiculous photos i have taken of them.
Squishyface McGeee


and... Tasty Nose



WELL-
CLICK HERE and go check 'em out! They're the most darlin' lil' nippers you ever did meet.



Oh, and of course, all the cartoons above are property of Kali and Katie!



OH AND LOOOK!!!
here's my really quick and awful attempt at them.

go easy on me, i'm currently sick with the flu. :p

2 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yer too sweet, SERIOUSLY. No- I love the little doodle you did at the bottom! HOORAY!

Katie said...

Aww, shucks Nico!!! Thanks for the post!! That drawing of us is adorable! HAPPY