Friday, June 15, 2007

HI FOLKS

So on top of the official website of our TV show, a Myspace page, a personal homepage and a YouTube account.... I now have another website; my own Blogger page.

But this is going to be a little different.

If you want to know more about me and what I'm always up to, dig around my other sites. But THIS will be my journal for cartoons and animation only. 99% of all entries will be sort of a behind-the-scenes diary for while I'm working on drawings/animated films of my own. But, I'll always link or post up cool artwork or cartoon-related news from around the Internetz, as I stumble across them.

I just last week completed my 2nd animated "film" ever, and the positive feedback I received is what inspired me to make not only this page, but more short animated cartoons as well!

Anyway to kick things off, here's my very first animation, circa March 2006. As soon as I post my 2nd film, you'll see how much I've hopefully improved in just over a year!

No comments: